Friday, April 17, 2020

My Family Tree

This is my family tree, at the bottom is me and my brothers Sam and Luke
and then there is my parents and there brothers and sisters, on my Mum's side there is John, Paul, Michael and Maryanne and on my Dad's side there is Gerard, Kathryn, Patracia,Michael and Maree. My Mum's parents were Anna and Vivian and my Dad's where Bruce and Florence. My Mum's mum's parents were Giovanni De Goldi and Dominca Toccarelli
and my Mum's Dad's parents were Harry Pugh and Mary Treacy and my Dads Dad's parents were Sabina Mc Murtrle and Charlie Wallis.

This is my Family Tree hoped you enjoyed it

1 comment:

  1. Well set out and illustrated Isaac. It is very clear and easy to read. You have an interesting family tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.