Friday, September 11, 2020

Speech

 Speech on why I shouldn't have to write a speech


What if no one had ever written a speech. What a different world we would be in, think about it without Martin Luther King's famous “I had a dream” speech we wouldn’t have equal rights in the world or more recently Jacinda Alderns speech during lockdown “It’s our job to stay in lockdown to protect our loved ones” New Zealand could be overrun by Coronavirus. In this writing I shall tell you why I shouldn’t have to write a speech.



I think that I shouldn’t have to write a speech because all though I value myself compared to Martin Luther King I am not as important as him, he has read a speech to the world about equal rights between negros and white people. I have written a speech about why I should not have to write a speech that will be heard by my class that will be forgotten by the end of the year or month. 



A speech Is just something for extra stress I don’t need. What makes it stressful? Having to write it, when I write it you have to get it in by a certain time which sucks. I should be able to write it at our own pace. What else is extremely stressful is having to write it so that it’s perfect or at least grammatically perfect. My stress will cause me to have a stroke (well it would if I was older) please consider my stress levels.




Well my speech is perfect I know but I still do not think I should have to write a speech that is pointless in nearly every way. Just like last year everyone will have to write another one the next year and the year after that all the way until they go to high school.  I reckon this is wasteful of our childhood. 


There are a few places we use speeches and all of them are out of Primary School. So I should technically not have to write one until I need it and you may say that I need to practice writing a speech but my speech writing is very good if not perfect.



This speech was brought to you by Isaac presentations


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.